Lunch Program/Lunch Schedule
All individuals who volunteered to complete their 8 family Lunch/Recess Duty obligation MUST complete the Archdiocesan required clearances before being scheduled. The immediate clearances needed are: PA Criminal Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and PA Disclosure Statement for Volunteers. Volunteers must also complete a Safe Environment or Virtus Session and an on-line training session, Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse.
PA Criminal Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, Fingerprinting and PA Disclosure Statement for Volunteers are good for 5 years per the State of PA. Archdiocesan required clearances do not need to be updated unless the Office of Child and Youth Protection deems it necessary.
- Disclosure Statement Application for Volunteers (PA Residency Statement)
- PA State Criminal Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Registration for Safe Environment Session
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse On-line Training Session
- FBI Fingerprinting Website (Only applies for volunteers who have NOT been a PA resident for 10 consecutive years.)
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse Update (Needed if on-line training done before Nov 2014)
- Technology Addendum Update & Signature Page (Only if you did not do the previous on-line session in 2011)
Lunch/ Recess Duty Calendars 2019-2020
Hot Lunch Menus 2019-2020
- MONDAYS: Chicken Fingers/ Snack/ Water Bottle Grades K-8
- TUESDAYS: Hot Dogs/ Snack/ Water Bottle Grades K-8
- WEDNESDAYS: 4 Mozzarella Sticks-Marinara Sauce/ Snack/ Water Bottle Grades K-8
- THURSDAYS: Chic-Fil-A Nuggets/ Snack/ Water Bottle Grades Pre-K-8
- FRIDAYS: Pizza/ Snack/ Water Bottle Grades K-8
Hot Lunch orders will be placed through OptionC with payments made through the FACTS Management System.
3015 Chestnut St. | Lafayette Hill, PA 19444 | P (610) 828-3082