Volunteer Required Clearances
All individuals who wish to volunteer at any time during the school year MUST complete the PA State Police required clearances. These clearances include: PA Criminal Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and PA Disclosure Statement for Volunteers. Volunteers, who are considered “regular” volunteers meaning they are present at school at least once a week, must also complete the Archdiocese of Philadelphia clearances, Safe Environment or Virtus Session and an on-line training session, Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse. PA State Police Clearances and FBI fingerprinting are good for 5 years. Archdiocesan clearances are a “one and done” unless otherwise specified.
- Disclosure Statement for Volunteers (PA Residency Statement) PA State Police
- PA State Police Criminal Clearance
- Child Abuse History PA State Clearance
- Registration for Archdiocesan Safe Environment Session
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse Archdiocesan On-line Training Session
- FBI Fingerprinting Website (Only applies for volunteers who have NOT been a PA resident for 10 consecutive years.) This is a new website. The following are service codes needed to register:
1KG6TR is the code for (PDE) Pennsylvania Department of Education (non-public schools)
1KG6Y3 is the code for (PDE) Pennsylvania Department of Education Volunteers.
Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment and complete the required information. New Locations for Fingerprinting: https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse Update (Needed if on-line training done before Nov 2014)
- Technology Addendum Update & Signature Page(Only if you did not do the previous on-line session in 2011)