Volunteer Required Clearances
All individuals who wish to volunteer at any time during the school year MUST complete the PA State Police and Archdiocesan required clearances. The immediate clearances needed are: PA Criminal Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and PA Disclosure Statement for Volunteers. Volunteers must also complete a Safe Environment or Virtus Session and an on-line training session, Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse.
- Disclosure Statement for Volunteers (PA Residency Statement)
- PA State Criminal Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Registration for Safe Environment Session
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse On-line Training Session
- FBI Fingerprinting Website (Only applies for volunteers who have NOT been a PA resident for 10 consecutive years.) This is a new website. The following are service codes needed to register:
1KG6TR is the code for (PDE) Pennsylvania Department of Education (non-public schools)
1KG6Y3 is the code for (PDE) Pennsylvania Department of Education Volunteers.
Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment and complete the required information. New Locations for Fingerprinting: https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse Update (Needed if on-line training done before Nov 2014)
- Technology Addendum Update & Signature Page(Only if you did not do the previous on-line session in 2011)